Movie Quotes....

  • Data, data, data. I cannot make bricks without clay. -- Sherlock Holmes
  • At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss" carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read Loss, only feel it. -- Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Skadoosh -- Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2

Monday, August 11, 2014

Long dry spell...

So anyone following this missive knows that it's been a long time since I updated here. (Since October, Anna!!! Duh!)

I know, and I'm sorry. But I have a valid excuse, I promise!

I went back to school. Technically, I went to the Utah College of Massage Therapy to become something that I've always wanted to be and to expand my horizons. I have always loved giving massages and wanted to do something more than be working in a call center for the rest of my life. I will always be in the customer service industry, you cannot get away from that, but I don't like being yelled at and always having to take the blame for something I didn't do. (Since most of the time, it's not my fault or even the company's fault..)

Anyway, I'm down to the last few days and I'll have that license that says L.M.T. after my name and I can do what I love best!

I'm still working out my business name and whether I want to do more outcall work or whether I want to start in a chiropractor's office or what, but one way or the other, this is going to be one of those "one small step for mankind" kind of things.

I've had some awesome supporters for the last 8 months and I'd like to say THANKS!!! Sad Panda, the Gypsy, Baby-Girl, Little Man, Mom and Da and my seester Maggs to name just a few (There really are so many that I could thank that the list would be a post in and of itself). They have all encouraged me when I felt like I had hit rock bottom and there were even a few times that Sad Panda told me to basically pull my big girl panties up and get over it. I don't honestly know where I would be without this support group of friends and family.

So, THANK YOU GUYS!!! You rock!

Keep checking back, as I'll try and update this more often. (No guarantees though)

Love you all!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment